View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
Default Nov 19, 2022 at 04:52 PM

You're not a horrible person!

I've been deleting some people on fb today...

Units who say things like ''if that person knew basic high school chemistry, that person would know how wrong they are'' - they have to GO. Unlesss they are ignorable in our heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel'smom View Post
So this sucks I stayed up to 6 am making dog food last night because we have no money but she loves it. I'm getting a lot of crap on FB about what I used for my base but **** them I followed the recipe. She likes it more then kibble We made 33+ lbs of food last night. Cooking was a huge for me and I got slammed. I only put how much it costed because other posts asked how much it cost. It is a lot for me. I said I wanted to dehydrate it so it keeps longer and they said a bunch of stuff like if I knew basic high school chem. I would know how wrong that is. I hate FB people.

I'm isolating, all I want to do is lay in bed pretending to sleep. I'm suppose to be coloring but I can't bring myself to bring my markers out. I feel like a horrible person that can't do anything right I'm safe just in a dark spot. I want my meds and my T, I want a place to live, I know we had to move but no matter how much we prepare it always goes horrible for us. It's going to at least be a month after we get a place that I can get properly medicated again. I don't know what to do, I'm sick of being the optimistic one and reassuring everyone it'll be okay. I want to curl up and cry. I don't know what to do at this point.

Hugs from:
Victoria'smom

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Victoria'smom