~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2022 at 05:29 PM

Things are going okay with the new pup despite she’s a land shark at times. The joys of puppyhood parenting lol

Gus has gotten annoyed with Maddie off and on. He’s just setting her straight on whose the boss lol… she will learn quickly.

Early this morning I heard guns going off all around us ….hunting season has started. Sirius use to panic if he heard more than 1 or 2 shots in a row.

I took the dogs out and had a good cry leaning on the pasture gate in the freezing cold missing my Sirius.

We had zero intention of getting another dog after we lost Sirius but finding yet another dumped puppy that’s black must have been Sirius sending us a baby in need. I’m sure most people think that sounds silly but this is how it feels to us.

This depression is still holding on. It’s not massive but it’s enough to sadden me of course. I’m having to stay firmly in the present and tell myself 157 + times a day that I’ll be okay. I know it will pass eventually.

Hope everyone’s weekend is going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Soupe du jour, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
*Beth*