Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
Default Nov 20, 2022 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Thanks ! I think most people would benefit from have a pet in no matter what shape size or species they are.

I’m sorry things are tough right now. Do you have an idea when you can fully move into your new home? I’m sure that will be a huge help in your mental well being. Loads of hugs my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree! And I think it's good to have someone besides my husband in the house. I've been thinking about a cat this time around, but Hubby still leans towards parrots. Yes, I would love whatever kind of pet. Do you think Gus is a little jealous?

When I adopted new pets I never thought I was replacing the old one. Just, as you wrote, giving love to a new pet in need. Your Maddie needs you, and I know you and your husband need her. A while back, Bp Magazine had a full article on the role pets play in helping us folks with bipolar disorder.

I do think getting into our own home will help and allow me to finally work on integrating into this new culture. It's possible we could be in by February. We may even consider moving in when things are almost, but not quite done.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, Nammu, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Nammu, ~Christina