Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,387 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2022 at 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
I'm sorry, I had to do my reply to you in2 parts because the first one wouldn't format right @BeyondtheRainbow.

You and your mom living so close is really nice.

The waiting...waiting for any medical thing is always the hard part for me, too. I could go through anything with myself or with a pet (harder with a pet) if I just didn't have to wait. I realize it may not be much, but please know that I and we are here for you. Please PM and post, post, post as much as you need to

Thanks Beth. I spent the entire day in my pajamas. I had a migraine and I took a nap to get rid of it. I made pasta for supper and took a shower and that's about all I did all day except relax. I really needed a day like that. It is so cold I was glad to not leave my house. Right now it is 16 degrees out there.

You're right, it is harder with a pet. I had to wait a few weeks to get Abbycat in for her asthma diagnosis and that was stressful. Poor cat and I couldn't help her.

9 more days and this will all be over.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
~Christina