Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2022 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
I'm home! My Abbycat is starting to belive it's real. (I live across the driveway from my mom so I go back and forth between the 2 houses when I'm pet sitting.

The fish did not die on my watch!

I'm suddenly feeling anxiety about my biopsy, which is on the 29th. I'm still ok with it and know it's just a little procedure and I may feel a little bad for a day or two for no reason anyone can come up with.

For whatever reason I feel rather sure that I'll be having another surgical biopsy. I'm even ok with that.

What I'm anxious about is just the waiting. First I wait another 10 days and then another few days (can't remember how many) for pathology. That time between test and result is rough and now that I have the pre-cancerous cell history it will be that much harder.

I'm hoping to be able to pick up my Emsam that day and keep worrying about the logistics of that. (Same hospital, connected but separate buildings somewhat far apart). We use valet parking because it is actually cheaper so I think when my biopsy is over I'll have to walk over to my pdoc's building and then back to the building where my test is. Not sure what else to do. I just hope I feel well enough. I may wind up driving up this week to get the Emsam when it arrives (if it arrives) but I'd really rather avoid a 5 hour trip if I can.

One thing at a time...

It's ok. I will be fine. I can touch a chicken. (I'm scared of birds). I can do this too.

I’m sorry your having to go through another biopsy. Unfortunately that’s part of your life now it seems. We will continue our prayers

I bet Abby is thrilled to have you back home !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk