Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2022 at 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
I totally agree! And I think it's good to have someone besides my husband in the house. I've been thinking about a cat this time around, but Hubby still leans towards parrots. Yes, I would love whatever kind of pet. Do you think Gus is a little jealous?

When I adopted new pets I never thought I was replacing the old one. Just, as you wrote, giving love to a new pet in need. Your Maddie needs you, and I know you and your husband need her. A while back, Bp Magazine had a full article on the role pets play in helping us folks with bipolar disorder.

I do think getting into our own home will help and allow me to finally work on integrating into this new culture. It's possible we could be in by February. We may even consider moving in when things are almost, but not quite done.

Yes Gus isn’t all that thrilled today lol they will work it out tho.

Here’s hoping you can get moved in February into your own home as I know that will make a huge change for the better! Your renting and now Air B and B would destabilize me no doubt. I remember our 8 months in Florida had me a mess . Everything was “ off” if that makes sense.

My daughter has always been a dog and Bird lover but she leads a busy life so she adopted a cat and it’s a perfect fit for her. Her cat is a love bug.

No matter what you and your husband decide be it a fur or feather baby will bring you both joy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour