View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2022 at 06:22 PM

I totally get the fact that it's scary as hell because you're probably wondering how can you exist and live on your own without a job or work experience. But, it CAN be done, you can get an entry level job to help support yourself, but you may have to live within certain means. Will you get at least some money from the sale of the home? You said you can live with your mom? Sounds like that will be the best option here. I'm so sorry for your pain, & I do understand it sincerely because I am going through a divorce myself, but I think accepting reality will work best in your situation, especially since he refuses to listen to you or to speak with you. It's also a bit concerning when you say that you cannot and will not live without him. I think coming back to reality and realizing that it's over on his end will help you to move forward. Acceptance is key here - and I say this with the utmost compassion. I feel for ya.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, ladyofmistakes, ztyu1234