View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2022 at 08:33 PM

Just battling this depression. It will seem the Topomax is kicking in and helping a bit, but all it takes it one tiny thing and it's like a house of cards, or building blocks tumbling down. I saw my t today; it was helpful to talk things out, gave me some relief. She told me that the optimal dose of Topomax is WAY higher than where I am with it. Obviously, I need a med that can be increased more quickly.

I have an appointment with med ding-dong tomorrow, but they messed up the time, which fortunately I caught. I hate that place. I'm going to lie and tell him my therapist suggested I ask him about Emsam. I need to do anything I can to deal with this, and it's not like he'll bother to contact her. I'm also telling him I'm having intermittent demon issues. I REFUSE to accept that someone has to suffer with treatable mental illness in 2022.

The high on T-giving will be 68df/ low 40df. Great temperatures, if only the day was long and nightfall didn't come at 5p.m. It gets dark, I have to think about going to bed, and then I get so scared. I am going to try using CBT affirmations. Remembering them is tricky. But I can remember breathe in, breathe out, I am able to handle this.

I was talking with a friend who has MDD, describing some of these symptoms to her. She said, hmm...these are not symptoms she's familiar with. I guess these are some ways in which BP and MDD differ.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Fuzzybear, Mountaindewed, Nammu

Thanks for this!
~Christina