View Single Post
LifeSupport

Member Since Nov 2022
2 hugs
given
Default Nov 21, 2022 at 08:59 PM

My divorce story has similar elements to yours. I didn't want the divorce. My wife left. I felt like I was going to die when she left. Severe anxiety and depression followed. I literally had to force myself to go to work.

I have learned now some important things since then. I know who I am and who I am not. All the misconceptions from the feelings I got about myself were lies which was who I am not. I let go of the lies and accepted the truth about myself. Now I am able to love myself(which I have never done prior), love others freely and create the life I want. Life works best inside out. You must go within or you will go without. There is no freedom in need. You don't need your husbands love you want it. Any resistance to your abilities are picked up by your husband. This falls under the universal law of cause and effect. You are the cause and life is the effect. Your resistance is reflected back to you by your husband wanting to divorce you.

From the little bit you wrote about yourself not being able to work, you might consider being a house wife is a job. I imagine you did the following and correct me if I'm wrong, cook, clean, laundry, buy groceries, drive to get things, do errands etc. All these things means you are capable. That is the truth. Any misconception that you have about yourself that you are not capable would be a lie.

As others have said therapy will help. With therapy, you might want to set some goals with your therapist, one being a part time job. It is possible your husband might sense a change when you decide you don't need him but you do want him.

I wish you much love and success in what ever you decide to create in your life.
LifeSupport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ladyofmistakes

Thanks for this!
ladyofmistakes, sadmanagain