View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2022 at 04:01 PM

I managed Walmart today. Snagged a parking spot right up front. Was gonna grap a tiny ity bitty mini string light for the Christmas flowers I bought from hobby lobby but that area was closed. But got everything else on my list. A wine opener cause that disappeared. ( mum has a habit of going though cupboards and drawers and putting things in boxes for my sister to give away. We try to make sure nothing we need is in them, but….) a funnel to put the wine back in the bottle so I can transport it. Hooks and a level cause mum got rid of all my dads tools. And a zillion batteries, which is part of my gift to the grandkids.

Mum had a foot doctor appointment for her nails. Thanks to info from Bizi, I looked up foot doctors and found one that will do mum’s feet. The lady nurse at the senior center won’t do them cause she has an ingrown nail. So now we’re on a 3 month cycle. She did mum’s hands too. No foot rub or lotion unfortunately but she did check her pulse and for other foot problems. Be nice if bizi was in this area!

Despite the early darkness I’m doing well. Excited to start decorating after thanksgiving. Especially since we found all my angels. I have Christmas angels from around the world. I thought they were lost in the move but they were back in with the clothes and bedroom stuff. So yay!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Blue_Bird