catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2022 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Yup, exactly, except the box is purple. I’m enjoying the amber already. I looked on line for my other favorite perfume from the body shop, but those stores went out of business ages ago. Though there’s a few hustlers trying to sell half used bottles of the wrong scents for hundreds of dollars!!!
I love the scent of amber. The good old Berkeley head shop I mentioned is till going strong! They even have an online store now, sheesh

The only worthwhile place in this town imo (besides the movie theater, which really is a terrific place) is the grocery store which is, fortunately, very close to my apartment. It is pretty upscale (i.e., fairly pricey). But the staff is angelic, every one of them. I was 49 cents short 2 days ago - so one of the baggers says No problem! Pops 50 cents into the till. That's just how they are there. Lovely selection, sweet little cafe, beautiful bakery...and a section I'd call rich hippie stuff (products that used to be so out of the mainstream they were dirt-cheap and have now become so "in" they're priced over the top).

Anyway, they sell those little solid perfumes! I just don't use them any more (and I am guilty of ordering almost everything like that online now), so I haven't really paid attention to which scents they have or cost. I sure will, though, next time I shop there.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu