View Single Post
lemonSys

lemonSys [ old stuff is different and new now ]

1 yr Member
228 hugs
given
Default Nov 23, 2022 at 12:20 AM

Sooo yeah -

1997 my severe depression not letting up. Trialed several ADs over 3yrs. Pdoc thought “hmm try a stimulant maybe? Activation, motivation, energy, focus/concentration all need much help, so let’s try it out”. And wow. Light switch flipped on for me. Was a huge help. Final resting point: Adderall XR 20mg/day + 10mg rapid release /day PRN + [ ever changing AD ] + [ ever changing moodstab ]

Anyone ever tried stimulant for depression with no history of ADD/ADHD/etc comorbid? What was experience?

Fast forward to 10/1/2022. New Pdoc agrees to tinker with stimulant to tackle recurrence of severe n unrelenting depression. But not a dose change, a switch from Adderall XR to equivalent dose of Vyvanse. First and second day I felt markedly better. But only those days. Back to “baseline crappiness”. Next apt with Pdoc on 2 weeks. Gonna inquire bout dose increase.

Anyone switch from Adderall XR to Vyvanse no matter the condition being treated? Experiences?

Dreams, though, crazy detailed long involved dreams about 3x/wk since starting Vyvanse. Coincidence? Thoughts anyone?

Comments on aspects of any or all welcomed.

[ and wtf does riding a super fast camel through busy traffic in a dream signify?? ]

— lemonSyssssss [ ? ]

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Desoxyn