catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 23, 2022 at 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
I got some good news today. The re-order of my Emsam has made it to my pdoc and I can pick it up when I have my biopsy next week. I have to cut patches until then but that will be fine, just a little stressful because I have trouble figuring out the best way to cut them to get my dose. But once I do it once I'll remember.

This does make the biopsy easier to look forward to; at least one good thing will happen that day. I looked it up and it took a week for the pathology at this hospital with my last biopsy so I'll need some distractions for the week after the procedure. I need a new Christmas tress so maybe I can find one and get that set up. So far I've only looked at Walmart and didn't like any that they had in my price range.

So relieved. I can't even begin to explain how glad I am that the patches are in safe-keeping for me.

ETA: I also got the bill for my MRI. I was really worried because the MRI costs nearly $7000 and I had no idea how Medicare would adjust for it. But today I got the bill and it was not bad. More money than I'd like to spend at Christmas but a lot less than I expected it to be. I can manage that cost twice a year. It's supposed to be once a year but has to be clean once to go to that schedule. I wish I'd kept track of my medical costs this year. Sheesh.

All such good news, Rainbow I'm really glad you're getting the Emsam.

I wonder if you're pdoc would do telehealth with me

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow