Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 23, 2022 at 02:19 PM

Beth a Walmart in Virgina.

I didn't sleep good last night. I was out of my regular melatonin and I tried my old stuff and I didn't have much luck. This morning I picked up my Geodon and more melatonin. My anxiety was kind of off today too because my brother in law was taking me to get my haircut and my beard trimmed at a certified barber. I had never been to one and I was nervous. But my hair was a mess and my facial hair was all over the place and I really needed a barber to do it not just a regular hair stylist. So he took me this afternoon. They were nice and I got a super nice masculine haircut and a really nice beard trim and now I feel Iike I can leave my house without my hat. I'm actually looking forward now to Thanksgiving. My brother in law paid and he was so excited for me. Now I am at home trying to rewind but I also have to get ready for my trip. My mom finally fixed our hotel situation so we will be staying at 2 different ones. One Thursday night and one Friday night. Just based on our plans for both nights she says it makes sense driving wise. Idk if thats true or not but I don't drive so I guess I don't have a say.

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*