View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 24, 2022 at 12:14 AM

I saw Dr. D. today, the addiction doctor who is supposed to help me get off Klonopin. When I met him 2 weeks ago he was so kind. Encouraging. Today was, what can I say. Very disappointing. He was sick, stuffed up and snotted up (I was frankly glad he was wearing a mask), so maybe he felt cranky. I explained to him that I followed his instructions and told him the withdrawal effects I felt. He immediately denied that the sleep disruption I've been experiencing ("hovering sleep") is from decreasing the Klonopin. Well, of course it is. Do doctors ever simply google anything? Spend an hour on a mental health forum?

Anyway. He got kind-of rude to me, honestly. I guess he was irritated because I didn't have the reaction he had wanted me to have, plus he was sick and who knows what the heck else.

So he barked at me WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, said I can do this or I can remain on the Klonopin, whichever I choose WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS and I told him I feel discouraged. He told me to come back in a month. I came home and cried.

Hugs from:
Aurelius710, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Fuzzybear, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, Nammu, rwwff, wildflowerchild25