View Single Post
rwwff

Member Since Dec 2016
777 hugs
given
Default Nov 24, 2022 at 02:19 PM

Hello, been a while since I chimed in.. This year's been too weird for words for me. Weirdest of the weird is my reaction to adding welbutrin to my mix. I *feel* upbeat, and quite well; well enough for them to write the coveted "IN REMISSION" on my record. All the while I've picked up about 30 pounds, and am having issues with both memory and out loud speech. I can listen well enough, make notes, write up what I'm trying to accomplish; but I go and try to have an unrehearsed, verbal conversation with someone, and its just a trainwreck of unrelated words and phrases that barely make it past the "is that really English?" check. I really don't want to get into the typical roulette wheel of changing up meds every appointment, I want these two meds (Abilify and Welb) , to play nice and keep me in the normal world space. But dang, I'll be doing my job, typing away, and have a brief pause, and its whole context and end goal just disappear.

The change in capacity between typing and speaking is just bizarre.

Anyway, wishing, where possible, that everyone can have a great Thanksgiving.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Aurelius710, bizi, Fuzzybear, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Aurelius710, bizi, MuddyBoots, Soupe du jour, ~Christina