catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 24, 2022 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
Goodness gracious Beth you’re just having terrible experiences with prescribers. It’s horrible to half to be the reasonable one with a dr! And to have one be mean and rude is difficult to deal with too. We get it so often in this ride of bipolar. Drs don’t take our opinions and reports of symptoms seriously. It sucks. I hope dr d goes back to being a nice guy and it was just because he was sick, not that it’s an excuse.

Thanks so much for your understanding, wfc. David's comment was "The guy's no healer." He encouraged me to make a complaint to the administration. Seriously, Dr. D. was abusive and I found his behavior triggering. It reminded me of the way my stepfather would be when he started off on an abusive rant leading to very bad violence.

I'm rapidly losing faith in doctors - to the point at which I'm having intuitive feelings of eventually moving towards going into alternative medicine; the expense is major. That said, a place to start is with my niece, who is an acupuncturist, and maybe that's a blessing right in my face that I haven't been seeing. Not that I wouldn't pay her, but I know she'd see me at a very low rate, or allow me to pay her out. I mean, I'm in NorCal, sitting in the smack center of alternative medicine everywhere I look. I am sooo fed up with abusive azzholes for MD's and having my reality denied. And I am always, always polite. The whole thing is just wrong.

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
bizi, ~Christina