View Single Post
lemonSys

Member Since Nov 2022
228 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2022 at 04:19 AM

So I don’t usually dream - or remember them, I guess is more accurate maybe - and when I do they tend to be nightmares.

For awhile now - couple years or so - if I, the dreamer, realize that I, the person in the dream, is in distress of some sort, I, the dreamer, can somehow “penetrate/insert into the dream” a voice - my, the dreamer’s voice - that says very loudly and sternly and sometimes repeatedly “wake up!”. And, as a result, I the dreamer, wake up. I guess I’ve always thought this was a good thing, but I recently heard or read somewhere that waking yourself up could be detrimental somehow. Any one have any thoughts on this matter?

Recently - past two months or so - I have been having a lot (like 3x/week) of dreams that are very long, involved, detailed and remembered in the same detail. These dreams may, on occasion, have “ominous” content or something, but I definitely wouldn’t classify them as nightmares. Anyhow, two months ago is also when I started a new medication, Vyvanse. Coincidence? Thoughts? Anyone experience a change in dreaming patterns/content with a med switch of some kind? What could other reasons be for this change?

Appreciate y’all’s time.

— lemonSys

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Yaowen