Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Nov 26, 2022 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrad15 View Post
I deleted my previous twitter account but apparently you are required to have an account in order to find out reliable public transit information that they only put up on twitter so I had to create a new account just for that. I have instagram and Flickr too but I don't post as much as I once have. Tik Tok is now the biggest thing out there but eventually that will slow down with the passage of time just like any other site.
Huh?! That really sucks that you have to go on (stupid) Twitter to get info about your public transit. Our transit sucks but they have their own websites or phone numbers to call/text. They are not necessarily user friendly though. Some stops have electronic signs showing the arrival of the next bus, in real time. But not all operators do it. I hate Elon Musk and now that he owns it, I'm definitely steering clear.

I didn't even know what Tik Tok was until I asked a teenager. Instagram is supposed to still be busy, and Snapchat too I think? I dunno, I don't use any of them or plan to. I'm still old school, always worried about privacy and security, no matter what the company promises. And I hate the long, tiny print of "terms and conditions", which nobody ever reads, because it's too long and too full of legal mumbo jumbo, probably on purpose.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, rdgrad15