Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2022 at 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Huh?! That really sucks that you have to go on (stupid) Twitter to get info about your public transit. Our transit sucks but they have their own websites or phone numbers to call/text. They are not necessarily user friendly though. Some stops have electronic signs showing the arrival of the next bus, in real time. But not all operators do it. I hate Elon Musk and now that he owns it, I'm definitely steering clear.

I didn't even know what Tik Tok was until I asked a teenager. Instagram is supposed to still be busy, and Snapchat too I think? I dunno, I don't use any of them or plan to. I'm still old school, always worried about privacy and security, no matter what the company promises. And I hate the long, tiny print of "terms and conditions", which nobody ever reads, because it's too long and too full of legal mumbo jumbo, probably on purpose.

Yeah I created a Tik Tok account just to see what all the rage is about but I don't post videos of myself and I worry about privacy and security on social media too. Yeah transit where I live also does real time but it's not always accurate so it's not as real as it should be.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl