View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2022 at 09:49 AM

Ok, well, after reading roughly 10 negative reviews on this organization/college, I pulled my application and cancelled the interview.

Each review spoke of a "toxic work environment". "micro aggressions" from upper management, upper management playing the blame game with their underlings, a lack of supportive work culture, a lack of employee morale, a mass employee exodus and revolving door, a lowered benefits package, overworked employees for lower industry pay, a lack of organization in the executive team, HR doesn't care about employees, and a general lack of care for employee well being. Well, that's all I needed to read in order to pull the plug on this one.

In contrast, my current company 100% supports their employees, they deeply care about maintaining a high employee morale and they care about employee well being, they care about upholding a strong company culture that respects each employee along the chain. It is a very unique and healthy work environment! I am too scared to leave that especially when I read so many negative reviews coming from employees of this other organization. I finally have a healthy work environment - something that has been missing in my life for YEARS.

So, even though I am uncertain of my career path in my current company, at least I am treated really well, with respect and I am cared about.

So, no thanks to this college... I am glad I cancelled.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3, unaluna