View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary
TishaBuv It’s mostly them, and somewhat me.

8 yr Member
1,857 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2022 at 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Could he have Aspergers?
If he does, it would be extremely mild. We thought about that several years ago. I posed the question to the doctor/therapists we saw together. They laughed it off as ridiculous.

Maybe his actions are perfectly normal, IDK. But, I know it can’t possibly be all me in this. I have been consistently asking for and explaining exactly what I want to get my needs met. He has been consistently forgetting or misunderstanding so he does not give me what I want. Then I basically end up self trashing and giving him what he wants.

After a lot of watching videos about narcissism, I learned there is a covert, negligent narcissist, and a passive-aggressive personality disorder. Although neither of us meet all the criteria in any of those videos, there are traits that do match him with these. And I do fall a bit into the vulnerable narcissism category. My extreme emotional reactions put me into borderline category. I get it. I think this is the case here. I don’t even care if I would get diagnosed as a narcissist (which I have not). I just want this pain to stop. I am willing to improve myself, am desperately trying. And, I have learned, it is first and foremost c-ptsd for me.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Open Eyes