View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

unaluna Female luna moth - Please, dont @mention me?Thanks!

10 yr Member
66k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2022 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I agree with what you are saying @RockyRoad007 but I don’t think Tisha would see that as liberating, but instead as giving in which can trigger her to experience very uncomfortable feelings.
Maybe those feelings have become too "comfortable". How can you have the same arguments or expectations for decades? Obviously tish is convinced that he COULD CHOOSE to do these things but he deliberately chooses not to.

Thats how i saw my mother. But the fact is, she was waiting for me to come over to HER side, that i was the stubborn, wrong one. Who decides who is right? There is no one right - thatz why we have 2 political parties. And nobody is going to convince them to not stick to their differences.

Where is it written that our partner HAS to do what we demand? I think it is written that they won't! Esp if it goes against their nature. Esp if they have the upper hand in the relationship.

So what does it MEAN that H chooses not to do what tish asks? There will certainly be uncomfortable feelings looking at that. Tish giving up the fight means accepting those ugly truths? WHAT ugly truths? Why concentrate on on the unknowable when you could just do as Rocky suggests.
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes