View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,769 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2022 at 12:10 PM

I took the increase in Prestiq this morning. I have some minor fogginess and nausea but nothing big. I got my weekly shot this morning too so I feel pretty good today. I saw my pulmonoglist. Who is my sleep doctor. He said my sleep apnea test was normal. Which I knew. He said I should be getting to bed at like 8 and not at 6. It will be helpful with first shift hours. Then he said we could also go down the sleep med route. I thought he might suggest meds but I was going to turn him down. I don't want something else thats addicting and also sleep meds scare me because you can do things in your sleep you don't remember the next day. So we agreed to try going to sleep a couple hours later. He said if I want to try meds then to give the office a call. I made a 6 month appointment and if everything is stable with my sleep I won't have to see him anymore. But yeah the appointment went fine. Now I see the new therapist on Thursday and hopefully that will go as well as this appointment today and my pdoc appointment yesterday.

But I knew the decrease in testereone was what I needed and it has helped a lot. I knew the increase in Prestiq could help. So I hope it does. And I know sleep meds will not help. I know what I do and don't need. My mom says its good to know your body.

My brother in law just texted my mom for my jean measurements. I thought he might want to buy me an expensive pair after his jean talk over lunch during the summer. I feel bad because I don't think I have $200 for Christmas presents total on people this year. Let alone $200 for one person. My mom told me not to worry. She said its on him if he wants to buy me a lavish Christmas gift.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Nov 29, 2022 at 01:50 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*