Open Eyes Not a Unicorn, just another horse

10 yr Member
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2022 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Maybe those feelings have become too "comfortable". How can you have the same arguments or expectations for decades? Obviously tish is convinced that he COULD CHOOSE to do these things but he deliberately chooses not to.

Thats how i saw my mother. But the fact is, she was waiting for me to come over to HER side, that i was the stubborn, wrong one. Who decides who is right? There is no one right - thatz why we have 2 political parties. And nobody is going to convince them to not stick to their differences.

Where is it written that our partner HAS to do what we demand? I think it is written that they won't! Esp if it goes against their nature. Esp if they have the upper hand in the relationship.

So what does it MEAN that H chooses not to do what tish asks? There will certainly be uncomfortable feelings looking at that. Tish giving up the fight means accepting those ugly truths? WHAT ugly truths? Why concentrate on on the unknowable when you could just do as Rocky suggests.
Yes, it is very similar to the difference between the two political parties. It’s a lot like old Hollywood in that most of the writers and creators were Liberals and most of the studios were very Conservative. “I don’t want reality, I want the Magic”.

Some of the most talented like Barbara Stanwick who was conservative was able to transform and marry the two becoming one of the most highly respected of the performing arts that we can still enjoy her quality even now in the present. She was intelligent enough to recognize the value in both.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna