View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,425 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2022 at 08:52 PM

So they've decided she hasn't learned enough. She's now 6 month old almost 7 months and they will be taking her to their winter place. So she will be about a year at earliest when/if I get her. Then I have to do all the service training. She's on vet recommended food so I'm paying like $70/month just in food. She's attaching to my mom to the point she wont listen to me or will yelp for her if she's not in view and can't look for her. I'm hoping this is just a puppy stage because I would hate to have to wash her before even trying on our own with her. But maybe it's best. I feel like they are waiting on my other dog to pass to give me her. So her time line has basically been pushed back a year if I don't have to wash her. I'm torn because I'm grateful they're doing this But when I move in to my new place I just want my dog so we can get started on the in depth training already. In my mind she's already behind. I don't know how to tell them that without sounding like a *****. Don't get me wrong they take her to a very expensive vet and pay all those fees. Wants me to keep that vet which is a hard NO. I just don't feel like she's mine and the more time goes on the less I feel like she's mine.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote