View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Nov 30, 2022 at 05:42 PM

Sorry Trav and Nammu. Love you guys but disagree. I got sick of hearing how they are the Greatest and all about the Depression from my parents. It’s like the rest of are chopped liver or something. As much I can criticize the younger generation, every generation has challenges the previous one didn’t.

Young people today were expected to do online lessons, during lockdowns, when not all kids have such technology. And given the state of our democracy and economy, I fear what kind of world they are facing, in spite of their hard work. And by the time they are our age, the planet could be in ruins.

Hey I worked hard even though I didn’t live through a Depression. Their generation had benefits we don’t and they got good pensions. Not anymore. Working hard doesn’t mean you get ahead anymore. It doesn’t mean the American Dream is within reach. There’s a lot of hardworking people out there who can’t get ahead or make ends meet.

Back to young people…the two high school girls running the book club at stupid senior center cancelled at the literal last minute. We didn’t find out till we get all the way there. It was cold outside too. And it was already postponed from last week cause of stupid holidays. And I was eager to hear what people thought of the book.

———
Posted directly on site using iphone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Travelinglady