View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2022 at 11:07 PM

Awesome T and I had a few small ruptures that we worked through usually the next session. Art T and I had some huge ruptures. I thought we worked through them... I went back to see her after almost a year of not seeing her. We were able to talk and I thought things were OK... Then tree weeks ago I started working with a new primary T. We have SO much rapport already and I can be vulnerable with him and I feel safe with him in ways that I don't with art T. I don't trust art T... we even brought awesome T/her supervisor in to help. We haven't worked it out. Right now my priority is my work with the new T. Once finances allow I will try again to work things through with art T just to learn how to do it. I don't think I will ever work with her. BUT... I need to figure out how to work through this stuff. Can they be fully worked through? I think so, awesome T and I did but they were smaller ruptures and awesome T did most of the work.

So, like others have said, it takes as long as it takes.

I have also had enough bad T's to know that some times it isn't worth the work of working through... Only you can know if it is worth working through.

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote