Waterbear
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2016
1,316 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2022 at 06:33 PM

Dear K,

I'm finding this very interesting indeed. It's basically been a month since you messaged me, and that was a one off, I think, because of the day. I am really grateful that you remembered, and that you reached out.

And I was doing really well afterwards, I was busy, enjoying life, getting on with other things, you almost faded into the background, which was amazing, actually. I just had this sense of knowing, which is hard to explain. I felt some sort of security, I think.

I have been wanting to write for a while though, and finally got round to doing it the other day, and since I sent it, things have been slightly different. I want to say slightly more unsettled, which is a real shame. It wonder if it will ever settle down? Or whether I am better off just leaving that distance between us.

I am starting to wonder whether trying to maintain some sort of weird relationship with you is actually in my best interests anymore. I wonder whether I should stop trying to maintain it and simply let it go. I wonder whether I could keep hold of that sense of security if I didn't satiate my desire to reach out to you.

Anyway, yeah, I'm all good, just finding this really interesting (and hoping you get my letter and reply, obviously!!)

Lots of love, me x

Hugs from:
AliceKate, ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight