View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2022 at 08:02 AM

I am getting help today from a team member, and another will help me tomorrow. The way it's put together right now is awful. I don't like my audit - I can't do these for some reason. Maybe because I was never taught!

On a separate note, there's something else that happened at work that I don't feel good about. My CEO sent my team an article that she wrote about content ideation. Since I'm the main person who has been in charge of ideating content, I chimed in and spoke up in response. She had asked my team for our thoughts, and I was the only one who replied.

Well, I gave her my thoughts, which were all positive about her article and her strategies, and I also shared with her my own strategy document and said that my process works very well for ideating content in bulk or at scale. Then I shared a totally different type of strategy that I had come across in an article I read.

Well, she didn't reply at all to me! And I feel so offended and blown off. Like, I am not worthy of a response??? Or my thoughts were not worthy of a response? I feel stupid now for having replied at all! And I like my CEO, generally speaking, but this is offensive to me. She talks about creating a respectful work environment, but she doesn't even take a moment to reply to my thoughts?

So, I am really down on work right now... for these reasons. I am not feeling good about my audit and I am not feeling good because my CEO blew me off.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3