View Single Post
AppleLime

Member Since Aug 2022
30 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2022 at 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceKate View Post
Yes. Research on complex ptsd. that is the essence.
oh so it's called complex PTSD. So there is a difference between PTSD and complex?

gosh it sucks though that Ashely friend, her parents live near where I live.
I felt a bit anxious yesturday walking my dog thinking oh gosh! what if I bump into her.

I was talking to her because she reached out like couple weeks ago and said she is coming overseas. However I try to but can't. I keep having flash backs of the past and over obsess what happened in the past. I had to delete Reddit because I kept making post about it to get different people veiw on it.
It take a lot off my time and neglected the stuff that I enjoy.

So worried I would see her is like a nightmare for me. That's what happened today! well kinda. I was driving and take the left turn from my lane where I live to avoid her parents house from the memories. However as I turn left and went further I saw her walking with her dad and the dog. I felt shocked and thought to myself she must've lied to me.

I say that because she messaged me like today saying she Arrived and she would talk later. Saying she felt strange and that these were not going good with her family.

However I saw her walking with her dad and her dad seem engaged what she was was saying.

It's not the first time she has lied to me.

Wondering how to cope since she lives close. I thought to avoid the supermarket that's 5 mins where I live and wer where parents live and avoid the wall routes around that area.
AppleLime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote