View Single Post
Discombobulated
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2022 at 09:11 AM

Coming back to this rather than starting a new thread.

Today I’m thinking about someone who has inexplicably not responded to me in many months, not a close friend but a person I really liked and we’d catch up a couple of times a year. I don’t have high expectations because we’re not super close but I messaged her in July asking how she was and did she fancy meeting up? She read it but no reply.

It’s hurting me a bit now because I always liked to buy her children a little gift at Christmas Also another group I’m involved with are having a party and they asked if I’d invite her, I’m sure my face gave it away (I’m not good at hiding my emotions) and I said something about losing touch with each other. I softened it, I didn’t want to say she just didn’t answer me 6 months ago and never got back…

She’s okay btw, another friend works in same sector and says she’s fine. She’s busy definitely, full on top job and young children, but too busy to text that she’s busy

Another friend (who I thought was close) periodically doesn’t read or reply to my messages too. Idk I try to be a good friend but wondering what it is about me that this happens… I don’t message all the time (unless someone messages me).
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl