View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 11, 2022 at 11:44 AM

I slept with another man last night. I thought it may help me to move on from my husband. It was a one night thing. All I can think of is my husband having sex with another woman. And it’s hard. That part of things is very hard for me to stomach. I wish this were easier. I don’t want to be single again. I wish my marriage could have been all that I wanted it to be and all that I hoped it would be. It’s so disappointing. I feel lost and broken. I don’t know if I can ever climb out of this hole. I feel very despondent. I just want to feel better. And I’m worried no man will ever love me again. I have so many problems - how or why would another man want to be with me long term? I’m lost in my career, I have debt and no retirement money. I’ve had some serious mental health issues in the past. I’ve had a string of toxic/abusive relationships. I feel like a lost cause and like I have nothing to offer a man.

~4 Non Blondes

Hugs from:
unaluna