Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,174 hugs
given
Default Dec 18, 2022 at 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bide View Post

I've been in a relationship for 12 years with my husband and we've been married for about 3 years.

Yet, in the last few years or so (even before we got married) we've been having sex less and less. Now days, we have sex maybe once every four or five months. I always initiate and have to be very persistent before he relents. I literally cannot remember the last time he initiated sex. Maybe 2013?
I will be blunt. I think this is horrible. You are in your mid-30s. What are doing wasting your life with him? 2013 was almost 10 years ago. So you have not had your guy initiate sex with you since your mid-20s? Get out, whatever it is that is causing it for him. I am surprised that after such a long relationship and seeing that sex had already been on the decline you proceeded to finally getting married but that cannot be undone. What can be changed is your future. At the very least, indicate to him that if the situation does not improve, you will seek separation. It just sounds so gloomy, your post is so gloomy and to realize that you are wasting the priceless years of your youth on somebody who does not even care to explain to you what his problem is.
Tart Cherry Jam is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote