Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,174 hugs
given
Default Dec 19, 2022 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
I think it a fallacy that there is medical help for this deeply entrenched physical and psychological personal problem. MAYBE within the context of a stable relationship. There are delaying tactics etc. But it wont change who he is.

I dont understand why you are so invested in the form his personal sexual expression takes. You may have a preference for PIV sex, but why would you insist he change? Ya know? Its like getting him to switch from tea to coffee so you can share coffee in the morning. That doesnt seem fair to me. It DOES seem fair to stop meeting for coffee, or for you to switch to tea, or for you to enjoy your coffee alone, but you seem to think there is something NECESSARILY wrong with him. I say its his choice and its your choice. Sometimes things just dont work out.
The coffee / tea analogy is precious. And I do see that his problem is so entrenched that medical help may be of no avail here. Note that when I first pointed out that he needs help for anhedonic ejaculation, I coined it in terms of his being robbed of experience (not I, he is robbed of experience) and he instantly became interested in asking a dr about it. He agreed that he was robbed of experience and that it is not good. It just did not occur to him before to think of himself as being robbed of experience. But I did not talk about myself.
Tart Cherry Jam is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna