View Single Post
HelplessinAZ

Member Since Dec 2022
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2022 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
She had her thyroid removed? She must be on medication. This may be the key to why she has changed. Have you researched this?
Oh it could very much be a possibility along with childbirth and unresolved issues she's had that may not be addressed. She is in thyroid groups online and is very knowledgeable about her condition but I am not able make her look into it, she has not cha grd medicines since getting it removed. I also think if I say hey you have a chemical imbalance let's see if we can fix or add hormones she will **** down further. I think she needs to want to change and another thing that she has done is she has gotten several small to medium tattoos without telling me first in the last year. Oh she tells me after but it's like she thinks I'll try to argue with her so she keeps it from me until after. I never have gotten upset with her but it hurts to know she would do something permanent to her body and not want to include me. I think thyroid could be part of it but I suspect more is wrong Hopefully if I can get her to see a therapist that maybe she can work to uncover these things to look into, I just don't think it would be received well coming from me.
HelplessinAZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes