View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,200 hugs
given
Default Dec 23, 2022 at 10:03 PM

OP,

First, I would like to compliment your writing. It is so gently, so beautifully and eloquently self-effacing and self-deprecating that it is a delight to read. Your woman is very lucky to have found a partner that intelligent and gifted in the verbal department!

I hope that I can provide a lot of reassurance to you because I AM a woman with a strong preference for bigger sizes and I KNOW, from polling other women and reading a lot of women's forums and Facebook groups focused on sex that I am in a small MINORITY. Should you be curious, I will list for you a few things I have heard or read by way of summarizing.

I also would like to offer that since you DO have a VERY ACTIVE sex life, she is genuinely, sincerely attracted to you just as you are.

I have run a query on MSF for [penis size poll] and there is one old result: does size matter (you cannot post there because it is for women, but you can read). You will see the average size is OK for many women. The sample size is not enough to be representative of the population of women, but it will be instructive for you to read posts by women who say that average is perfect for them. These are women on a female forum, they are not trying to assuage the concerns of a loved on and you cannot suspect that they are being untruthful. You will also read posts that say that for some women big is uncomfortable.

--

Last edited by Tart Cherry Jam; Dec 23, 2022 at 11:12 PM..
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BarlimanButterbur