View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Dec 24, 2022 at 03:43 PM

My brother invited me to join him and his family for Xmas. It’s just that there were a lot more people there. A LOT more, more than I excepted. We had lovely Xmas-dinner with also Swedish glögg. Glögg is old Viking warm-drink that Vikings used to have with spicy vine or booze and mixed other ingredients such as honey, ginger, cinnamon. You also put orange-shells when you start to cook it, on top. Glögg came first in Sweden 1609.

I wasn’t that long there, couple of hours. I didn’t wanted to feel in their way, so I went home. Also, they wanted to do a Xmas-game in the night but since I take my medicines around eight-o-clock, I couldn’t. This is the big setback and disappointment for me, since medicines are literally controlling my life. Now even more than they used to.

Back home I looked at one of those Xmas-“good feeling-“movies, along with some night-tea. I had a chat with my friend (haven’t heard anything from him for weeks), and now I’m just sitting in the sofa. Soon I’ll go off to bed. Take great care of you, dear reader. And have an wonderful Christmas![emoji319][emoji1335][emoji320]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MuddyBoots