Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2022 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastingAsparagus View Post
It makes me really nervous that I'm leaving for Argentina in like three weeks and I am still unstable on the Latuda. I feel like my psychiatrist doesn't know what he's doing still. I know med changes are tough but making one before I make a major life change? Why did I agree to this? I just don't even remember why I agreed to this. Probably because my psychiatrist is a master manipulator. I am going to try just taking 1.5 mg clonazepam daily and see if that is better than taking 2 mg daily. Something is off here though. I don't know what to do. I am still on a little olanzapine and a little aripiprazole. Anyway. This kind of sucks.
Have you talked to your doctor about how you feel about the change and your upcoming move? They may be able to help you out, whether through a med adjustment, or any tips they may have

I hope you feel better and I hope your move goes well

Also med changes right before a huge change in life is probably not a great idea, are you going to be getting a different doctor once you leave? Maybe you can find someone who can be more helpful than your current doctor

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, WastingAsparagus