Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2022 at 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
You’re right. I’ve only addressed my problems with him when I’ve come on here for help fixing it, figuring it out, coping with it. Yes, everything you said here is true. I’m not in denial, just trying to find a path that’ll be best for everybody. It’s a bit of people pleasing for me now, too.

I have really mixed feelings for him.

I could have said more positive things about him on here, but I came here triggered in dysregulation over his incompatibility with me, so wasn’t exactly feeling the love.

I always did say that we get along well outside of the intimacy struggle (mostly), and he was smart, funny, handsome… Did I say handsome? Oy yoy yoy
What about a path that is best for YOU?

Smart, funny and handsome have nothing to do with how he treats you.

How does he treat you generally speaking? With respect and high regard? Is he supportive of you and compassionate towards you? Does he do considerate and nice things for you that tell you he loves you? Does he shower you with love and affection? Does he follow through on promises made? Do his actions match his words? Do you regularly feel happy when you're around him, and every single day?

My guess is no. From everything you've posted, it seems far more negative than positive in your relationship.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Dec 28, 2022 at 07:44 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote