View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2022 at 08:49 AM

My alcoholic ex significant other was the funniest guy, very smart and handsome. I don’t think any of it matters. I mean you don’t want a dummy, being smart is needed to properly function in the world beyond the basic “what’s for dinner?”. Other stuff? Not so much.

I think when undecided, it’s wise to consider if you are better with or without? If you are better off with him, then it’s no problem staying even if other things don’t work out perfectly. It’s ok to complain but at the end of the day deciding you are still happier wuth him

I think the fact that you two sit next to each other all day every day might be contributing to the sense of despair. I love my husband dearly and we enjoy our time together. The best time we had when he was on FMLA for 3 months after surgery and my work was closed due to start of pandemics. We were home all day every day and it was the best.

But if it was for years and for remaining life, I’d probably become emotionally unregulated. It doesn’t sound healthy.

You two are too young to be attached to the hip all day every day. Your kids are grown and you need more in life than a husband. I’d go get a job or something or some very involved hobby. You might have something interesting to tell each other at the end of the day
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv