View Single Post
Brentus
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2021
962 hugs
given
Default Dec 30, 2022 at 03:34 PM

That’s so cool about the free stuff Blue_Bird! I have a full sized Casio keyboard in my living room that I rarely play. I wanna learn so badly. I knew how to read music years ago (I played trombone in middle school) and the basics is music but just need some accountability and practice. Hope you get use out of yours and your camera!!

HALLIEBETH take care of yourself. Try checking your thinking as much as possible. Much of what you’re saying does sound pretty unlikely. Like Nammu said, being a bit unstable doesn’t warrant IP necessarily. Please do what is best and listen to your mental health team. You’re a very strong and intelligent woman and you’ve worked really hard this year at bettering yourself with your education and job. We all want you to continue to succeed. Just a friendly voice trying to help.

Beth - I hope you can get off the topamax. That does sound super scary. I don’t know how I’d feel starting a med without be given a warning in verbal form when its prevalence of these side effects are in the ranges you say. Wishing for the best on that front.

MuddyBoots- thanks ! I used to frequent the forums (multiple times over the last 7-8 years) and I don’t remember seeing you around. I enjoy reading your posts ! Thanks for your support.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Blue_Bird