Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 01, 2023 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I can relate to a lot of what you said, Rdgrad. Your posts have the wisdom of someone much older, that's a compliment!

I definitely miss older days of when we had, for example, less technology and more face to face contact. And more people were in my life. Now everyone is gone and anyone that comes along doesn't stick around long.

There were things when I was much younger that just wasn't an issue such as watching what I eat. That might seem trivial but food is one of the few pleasures left, especially when we were on lockdowns.
Yeah looking back at my post, I can see how it may make me sound way older than I am. I'm only 32 but I probably sound like I'm in my 50's or something, I do remember a time when there was less technology when I was a kid though. Kids played outside more back then, for me though I just miss some of the people I was on good terms with which isn't many but there are some. Also it is true that people who come around now don't stick around long, another thing is that most people prefer to socialize through social media and I think people in general have become more introverted because of it which is okay since I'm an introvert myself.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, nonightowl, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
nonightowl