View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,908 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2023 at 05:34 PM

The Concept of Mental Pain - FullText - Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 2013, Vol. 82, No. 2 - Karger Publishers

^ This is basically what mental pain originates from, it's connections, etc.

In Mexico, there was a "Farmacia" underneath the apartment building, and along the road.. I counted about 25-30 of them there.

My psych meds are Invega Trinza (Every 9 weeks - It's been almost 10 weeks, as I needed to book an appointment), Vyvanse/Dexedrine (ADHD and negative symptoms of schizophrenia), olanzepine (For DPDR/panic attacks - From a psychedelic overdose in 2016), atenolol (For physical anxiety), zopiclone (Low dose for sleep), pregabalin (To replace phenibut use), lamotrigine (To help prevent suicidal thoughts), clonazepam PRN (In case of a dissociative panic attack), Invega pills PRN (In case of psychosis).

Anyways, I took a Tylenol 3 in Mexico, and felt relief from that. I bought Diazepam and Ritalin (Which was a little fun I guess, helped me to have a good vacation, to relax etc).

I'm wondering if I can ask my psychiatrist for Tylenol 3's (For mental pain) - Cuz if I can just ask my doctor (Here in Canada) now -
Possible trigger:
then it shouldn't be a big deal. Times have changed. The energy has.

I woke up with mental pain today and I've had enough. It's stressing my mom out and she feels helpless.

Last edited by FooZe; Jan 04, 2023 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: added trigger tags
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, SlumberKitty, Travelinglady, unaluna, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
*Beth*