View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 04, 2023 at 12:02 AM

Everything was a nightmare in hell for this body but the other day I woke up a completely different person and have been feeling very good. If I could stay here things would be great for this body but it never happens and some of us are getting dreadfully tired of switching. This time the change was so drastic that it was laughable. I have all the memories but often wonder if it would be better to not remember the memories of the previous people because they're usually so painful and it's not just the memories but the deep sinking feelings of helplessness and fear and worry and indescribable feelings like someone who was literally in hell. I feel terribly sorry for the person before me because they paced back and forth in a small dark room day and night for what feels like weeks in such pain as if they were waiting endlessly for an angel to save them. Well I guess maybe I am there angel. When I entered this body I could feel that person sinking into darkness falling asleep finally at peace. I have the memories of this body but my own memories are at the tip of my tongue. I feel like my name is Ryan, and I came to save my very good friend. Rest in peace!

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, lemonSys

Thanks for this!
lemonSys