View Single Post
Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
2,850 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2023 at 09:06 AM

I woke up one hour after my usually get up time. Feel okay with that! Headache low an no Parasethamol. I gave myself a good time with the breakfast table and newspaper (have to go through my economy this month to find of if I can continue my subscription on all the newspapers I want to read).

After breakfast I did my usual physical exercises and then I repeated my notes from former therapy. I found out that schedules are not only for those with bipolar disorder, but is highly recommended for all types of depressions. A schedule helps us to stay focused and not ponder so much on old difficult stuff. It helps the brain to focus on the now. (I have experienced that myself).

I went 2/3 of the distance I usually walk in the mornings. After that I was at a café (ohhh, have to think about if such experiences shall be allowed now with the higher food prices). Have bought food on my way home.

I will rest a bit before I make dinner. After dinner I will decide if I shall work for an hour today or only relax with a book.

It is wonderful to feel that life is on it's way back to normal after Christmas and the New Year eve.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Buffy01, Rose76, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, Rose76