stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,648 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2023 at 02:29 AM

@lemonSys

I'm very sorry to hear your dad recently passed away!

Do I/we always feel like a new person? I've fronted a few times before for a few minutes. This is my 1st time to stay out long. I believe it's usually the same people who front but sometimes there's a new one.

The way you describe waking up and feeling your old self, and learning your name and feeling less lost reminded me of an email friend I knew. She talks about being a walk-in. I'm not saying you're a walk-in but it just reminded me of that. One of the people in this body had an experience at age 13. One day while walking down the street they woke up. Before that everything seemed like a dream. He would ask friends if that's normal, but everyone said it's odd. Then one day he learned about people who claim to be walk-ins and it seemed to make sense.

I've talked about this with psychologists. They say psychology is just scratching the surface of understanding things, especially DID. Paul usually took pain so seriously, worrying about things. We create our reality. Like your quote says, "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, lemonSys

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, lemonSys