View Single Post

Member Since Jul 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 07, 2023 at 10:58 PM

I feel like an idiot. I remember thinking my Escitalopram was causing my irregular sleep pattern, so I decided to take it all in the morning instead of at night to see if it changed anything. It pretty much didn't change anything. If anything, it may have made my sleep pattern worse. So I switched back to taking it all in the evening instead. My sleep pattern is still not the way I want it to be. Medication regimen is a pretty complicated subject. I remember when I was taking Escitalopram, Zyprexa, and Invega Paliperidone. On this regimen, my sleep pattern was fine. How peculiar? I say this because I have been taking Escitalopram and Olanzapine ODT (the equivalent of Zyprexa Zydis) for the past two+ years, and if I can remember correctly, my sleep pattern has been irregular for at least one year. So if I can assume it's because I am no longer taking the Invega Paliperidone in addition to the other two medications, then logic dictates I should go back on the Paliperidone. Either that or maybe it's just a matter of how much antipsychotic medication I am on. So maybe if I increased my Olanzapine ODT dose to 35mg or even 40mg, my sleep pattern would be fine. I should also say that from March 2018 to about October 2018, I was on Rexulti 1mg instead of Invega Paliperidone 3mg. And while I was on the Rexulti instead of the Invega, if I can recall correctly, my sleep pattern was fine. But seeing how Rexulti, like Invega, is an antipsychotic, maybe all I have to do is increase my Olanzapine ODT and my sleep pattern will improve or even resolve altogether. I'm sorry I did not mention this. It was irresponsible of me.
185329 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote