View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 08, 2023 at 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
I'm so happy to see you've returned, Hexagon. I've thought of you many times and wondered how you were feeling. I will say that you sound less burdened than you did when you initially joined the forum. Much less so.

It's nice to know that you have all of Led Zeppelin's albums. I grew up during the 1970's and love me some Zep! I consider Jimmy Page one of the greatest guitarists ever. Him, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Thank you for the kind words, dear Beth. I am doing (thankfully) positive progress each day. I was a wreck when I joined the forum here, how many times I felt ill because of the past job and it’s situation I was in. Now I have learned how to keep myself in one piece.

Zeppelin are really something special.[emoji56] They captured so many generations and will do so for many, many years. And Jimi Hendrix, especially. Jimmy Page still influence children to play guitar. Sad that they couldn’t perform again, like they did couple of years ago using John Bonham’s son as their drummer.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*