View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 12, 2023 at 12:40 PM

Dear reader. I hope you are all well and that you started this new year good. These days can be tricky in the beginning - or like a puzzle - ready to be solved piece by piece. So far it has been well for me. But it’s chaos with doctors. Unless I don’t go with a private doc, I will wait for a long time now. It’s troubling me, because in February I will start to work. And I don’t have any proper plan so far from my government doctor - nothing.

But this is everywhere in my country. This new right-winged government is doing it best to even make the situation from bad to worse. I have just now plan not to go to the hospital at all, but focus on my wellbeing and that I step by step reunite with my colleagues and start working again.

Yesterday I went to the gym - and, despite my injury from last week - I managed to do more than well. I just need to get the grip for the rest of the days (three to go, four gym-days per week). First and foremost I only compete against none but myself, and trying to breaching my goals. As bonus I get also boost in my health.

Today it was a good day too. I went over 5km (3,1mi) and for 58 minutes. The fastest I ever done. I wish you a great Thursday, dear reader.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote